CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getting into the hang of things!

Hey everyone!
Yes, I need to get back into the shape of blogging. It's been a while. I know. Anyways, so today I went to the orthodonist. He wrote down all this weird stuff while looking at my teeth. . .but yes, I have crowding up front, so I need braces. The nurse (or assistant or whatever the hell they are called) named January told me all about my two treatment options: Invisalign or, as I like to call them, old skool braces. Well, Invisalign looks awesome & all, but I just think metal braces would be more effective. JUST MY OPINION! Please all you Invisalign people, don't track me down & kill me :]
Okay, well...anyways. I should be getting them sometime in September. Go me. I mean, seriously, I'll be your classic nerd! I am super smart, wear glasses and now am getting braces.
Call me nerdy, but I prefer dork!

0 comments: