CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

What has happened to my personal blog?

It has completely vanished off the face of this earth. I haven't posted in FOREVER on here! For which, I am truly sorry. I've been so caught up in posting on my photography and Twilight blogs along with all the homework I have, I have semi-completely forgotten about this blog. I hope you will forgive me :)

Anyways, like I mentioned before, I've been buried in schoolwork. It's not even funny. The first quarter ended last week, and I was so happy for that weekend of relaxation - NO WORK - only to be disappointed on Monday when the new quarter started. Anywho, life has not changed much for me.

How are you all doing?

2 comments:

Elle said...

Hey! Glad you are back :)

Jaerixon said...

you should read my blog