CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

About Me :)

×÷·.·´¯`·)»ABOUT ME«(·´¯`·.·÷×
Name:: Kileigh
Nickname(s):: Kiki, Smiley (call me that, consider yourself dead.)
What song are you listening to right now:: Starstrukk - 3OH!3
Birthday:: April
Height:: 5'1''
Right Handed or Left Handed:: Right
Your Weakness:: I have a lot of those.
Your Fears:: Losing loved ones. Becoming someone different for someone else. And plenty of others.
Your Perfect Pizza:: Extra cheese, mushrooms, onions, sausage, and green peppers. Mmm.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:: lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:: Ughhhhhh.
Your Best Physical Feature:: I would have to say my eyes. They're deep brown. And beautiful :)
Your Bedtime:: School nights--9:30. Weekends--Whenever.
Your Most Missed Memory:: There's a lot of them.
Pepsi or Coke:: I could really care less.
Do you Swear:: Too much.
Do you Sing:: Not TO people. By myself.
Do you Shower Daily:: Every other day. I don't have time to shower every. single. day.
Do you want to go to College:: Yes.
Do you want to get Married:: Yes.
Do you believe in yourself:: Yes.
Do you get Motion Sickness:: No.
Do you think you are Attractive:: To an extent.
Are you a Health Freak:: I'm a minor germaphobe (I think I spelled that wrong.)
Do you get along with your Parents:: Most of the time.
Do you like Thunderstorms:: Yes!
Do you play an Instrument:: Nope. I wish.
Do you Drink:: No.
Do you Smoke:: No.
Do you do drugs:: No.
Ever been Drunk:: No way.
Ever been called a Tease:: Yes lol.
Ever been Beaten up:: Nope.
Ever been in a Car Accident:: Minor.
Ever ate a Bug:: Yes. My reading class lol.
Favorite song:: Now that's not fair. I have waaay too many songs to choose from!
Favorite Album:: Like Vines - The Hush Sound <33
Favorite Food:: I dunno. I like a lot of foods.
Favorite Book:: I have four (hopefully soon-to-be-5)--Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn & soon-to-be Midnight Sun.
Favorite Poem:: I love all of Shel Silverstein's poems :)
Favorite Thing:: My camera & iPod.
Favorite Place:: The beach.
Favorite Author:: Stephenie Meyer!
Favorite Band:: My numero uno is The Hush Sound <33
Favorite Artist:: Hmm. Probably Henry Homesweet, man :)
Favorite Movie:: As of right now, Juno or The Breakfast Club.
Favorite Website:: MySpace & my blogs.
Favorite Magazine:: Seventeen, I guess.
Favorite Word:: I don't really have one. I love all words :)
Something you can't live with out:: My family.
Do you walk in to walls:: Not often.
Ever Fell down the stairs:: Yes. When I was younger lol.
Ever went to a zoo:: I don't believe so. Maybe once.
Do you like Rollercosters:: I. hate. them.
Favorite Class:: Biology! Ms. Walker is the best :)
Favorite Car:: Don't have.
What country would you most like to Visit:: South Korea.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:: Photographer or writer or both.
How do you want to Die:: I don't like to think of death much.
What song are you listening to now:: Wine Red - The Hush Sound <33

3 comments:

Darling. said...

Can I ask you something?

You don't have to answer, but what grade are you in?

Isabella said...

check my blog. comment please

The Queen Of Quirky said...

Wow!! now I really feel like I know you!! Hee hee!!

Check out my new blog.. I probably be posting this thing some time soon!!

(by the way I have had a name change, but I still katie!!)

Off to iLove now!