CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

blah.

I've been buried in homework lately. This is about the first day in forever that I've had only 5 minutes of homework.

Teachers must hate me or something ;) Ah, no. That's a lie. I'm in a rigorous program. I'm supposed to be expecting all this homework. But, still. Give us a break once in a while.

Ugh, I'm going to start rambling soon. Moving on.

Stephenie Meyer was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show today! She was only on for about 2.2 seconds (aka 5 or less minutes.) I wish she would have been on longer! I would've loved having Ellen have at least a better interview than what she did. I don't even think you could count that as an 'interview'. She only asked Stephenie about three questions (all which everyone knows the answer to, unless you live under a rock.) *sigh* Well I guess it's better than nothing. I'm glad Stephenie is being on different talk shows. She is one of my heroes ♥

0 comments: