CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

The VMA's 2008

Ha, I only watched twenty minutes of it. No way would my mom let me stay up until 11:30 on a school night! Besides, the effects of sleep deprivation for an awards show would totally hit me the next morning. I did, however, stay up until 10:15 to watch some of my favorite people present one of my favorite bands Paramore! Those people are from the upcoming movie Twilight (11.21.08)! Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen), Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan), Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black), and Cam Gigandet (James).

It was awesome :)

Anywho, my day went pretty well. School was splendid ♥

1 comments:

Skippy said...

It's good your day went well.

I didn't see the twilight people live on the VMAs, but I did watch the clip you posted on your twilighter blog. Thanks for doing that, btw. Am I the only one, but did the dude who is playing Jacob look incredibly...cute?