CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn FINISHED.

BREAKING DAWN WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!
(SPOILERS BELOW;; YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

I cannot believe that this was the end of the Twilight Saga (from Bella's perspective, mind you.) Breaking Dawn was the most perfect ending and MORE. Honestly, when Bella was saying goodbye to Renesmee, I cried. It was heartbreaking! But of course, not as heartbreaking as when Edward told Bella he didn't want her in New Moon. As my friend Caitlin said, I thought I would have to be treated for super depression! But, Mrs. Meyer pulled through for us. Anywho, back to Breaking Dawn, the true matter! So who woulda thunk that Edward and Bella were to have a baby? Of course, I am extremely grateful for little Nessie! She's beautiful and intelligent just like her wonderful parents.
Moving on to (as much as I know most people hate him) Jacob Black. Now I know you guys think he's bad, but remember: without Jacob, Bella would not be here. In Eclipse, think back to the tent scene. If Jacob hadn't been there, Bella woulda froze to death! Just a thought. . .anyways, I'm sorry I always get off track. Back to Breaking Dawn: you are probably thinking what MY opinion is on Jacob imprinting on Renesmee. Honestly, I couldn't be more happier. I agree with Bella. I know that Jacob does not think of Renesmee as the imprinting with Sam and Emily was. Jacob's imprinting with Nessie was simply like Quil and Claire: just wanting to protect that person no matter WHAT. Plus, the love triangle between Jacob, Bella, and Edward is completely gone. Things are as they should be. Jacob thinking of Bella as just Bella and his best best best friend. Another pro to this situation is that Renesmee now has an infinite amount of protectors. Her parents (of course), the rest of the Cullen family, Jacob, Sam, Leah, Seth, and all of the Quileute pack. Along with Carlisle's friends. Trust me, Nessie will never be harmed! In my opinion, she is the luckiest girl alive.
Speaking of which, I'm sure you've seen my opinion on Renesmee Carlie Cullen. She has the gorgeous looks of Edward and Bella. The same chocolate brown eyes and curly hair. If they ever make Breaking Dawn into a movie, I am sure they will NEVER find the perfect actress for Renesmee. It would be utterly impossible. People WISH there was as beautiful a girl as her.
And now to Alice. Poor, poor Alice. She went through all that work for the sake of her niece and family. I'm sure Bella will repay the favor through allowing Alice to dress her everyday for the next year haha! Besides, who coulda doubted Alice? Of course she knew what she was doing! I somehow knew she would pull through in the end. There was absolutely no possible way that Bella, Edward, Renesmee, and all the others would die by the Volturi. Riots would've been started near Stephenie if that was the case!
And, last but not least, Mr. and Mrs. Cullen. Ah yes. How I loved their wedding! Bella, still human, I'm sure was just as gorgeous as she is now as a vampire. (Thank you Alice!) How I wish I could know EXACTLY how Edward's face looked when Bella walked down the aisle. I guess that will be one of my questions if I ever meet Stephenie Meyer! And, then, that night at Isle Esme! Whoa! That was. . .very intimate. As much as Bella didn't think she was perfect, Edward thought as if she had no flaws at all. That, my friend, is absolute TRUE LOVE. Unconditional, irrevocable true LOVE. Trust me, when Bella announced she was pregnant, I could just imagine what was going through Edward's mind. Oh shit! How the hell did that happen? Haha, but when I read about the delivery, my heart literally STOPPED. A million things rushed through my head: Bella? No! You can't die! Baby! Edward! Jacob! Heartbroken! No! Stay alive! Forever: you promised Edward. I was so happy when Bella was an excellent newborn. You have to admit this: Edward, Bella and Renesmee Cullen is truly the perfect family! They all fit together perfectly :)
And I know I said 'last but not least', but I realized I MUST add this in: my feelings toward Rosalie and Bella during Book Two. Oh gosh, I just wanted to STRANGLE Rosalie! I just hated her all throughout. I totally agreed with Jacob's thoughts. How she just wanted the baby;; that she didn't care if Bella lived through the delivery or not. Ha! I loved the part where Jake threw the dog dish at her head. That was hilarious. Hahaha. Anyways, ugh, I just hated Rosalie. I thought she was just a greedy little Barbie doll who was much too worried about not getting what she wanted: a baby. (But don't worry;; my feelings toward her changed a while after I started reading Book 3. I thought she would keep the baby and not let anyone near it, but she knew that she was merely the aunt and Bella was the one who Renesmee truly wanted and needed.) Now to my feelings on Bella during Book 2. I'll just say it out blunt: I wanted to take this book of Breaking Dawn (which weighs a lot for a book) and hit her in the head with it! I just thought she was the most stubborn person in the whole world, with the baby sucking the life from her. I thought that it was a terrible mistake and she would regret it. . .and she would surely die before anyone could save her. But, as with Rosalie, my feelings soon changed. I realized I should've trusted Bella's faith that she would get through it. . .and I should have trusted Stephenie. Of course Bella was a little warrior! She would fight to live. She wouldn't give up. She would not leave Edward that way. Or the poor Renesmee. In the end, I think it was totally worth it. And now, she and Edward can lead the perfect life with Renesmee Carlie forever.

I am sooo sorry for my rambling! I feel terrible if you read all that just for the sake to make me feel better lol. I have a bad habit of rambling. Ugh, there I go again.

Anyways, BUY BREAKING DAWN! You seriously WON'T regret it.
And if you haven't read any of the Twilight Saga, I have two things to say to you:
1) WHAT THE HELL? DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK? YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON THE BEST BOOK EXPERIENCE EVER!!
2) Go out. Buy the series. You'll thank me. And won't regret it.
♥your fellow Twilighter, Kileigh

1 comments:

Caitlin said...

i was on facebook and there are like huge amounts of haters. they dont like the book and im like "go fall in a lake!" :)

breaking dawn was twenty-six kinds of fabulous. and i can't even name them all.