CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Skippy.

I have found a new blog very interesting. It's by a girl named Skippy and I absolutely love reading her posts. The things she talks about just makes me do a self-examination: how would I react to what she is saying? how do I look at this differently or the same? Plus, it's just so wonderful to see someone talk about the REAL issues using a blog. And when I say 'real', I mean real-life issues and situations. For example, today her entry was about how she sometimes has difficulties opening up about her feelings. Other bloggers usually talk about celebrities and stupid things that, honestly, mean nothing. I have never seen a blog like Skippy's, that I am sure of :)

Thank you for finding my Autism blog Skippy! I love your blog just the same. ♥

--Kileigh

*edit: >> http://skippy-treesareforhugging.blogspot.com/ <<

1 comments:

Skippy said...

I'm really glad you read my blog. I didn't think anyone would really like my work when I made a blog. I didn't even think anyone but my mom would read it either. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know people actually read my posts and think about it. Thanks for reading, I only hope you'll like my other posts as much.