CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Simply Gorgeous.

We just got back from the beach (me, my mom, and Korey.) It was wonderful! The waves were pretty rough, but it was fun tumbling and splashing haha. My mom discovered the little shell things that burrow into the ground. I've seen them before and I thought she had too, but I guess not. Anyways, they remind me very much of clams, although they aren't. They've very small. I would take one, but there's a snail-like thing living in it and I wouldn't want to kill it :/ I guess I'll have to get a picture sometime throughout the week.

The beach is simply gorgeous though! I love it. I wish I could get up early enough to see the sunrise!

So, we're taking a break now. Resting up and relaxing. We'll head out later on though, for sure :)

0 comments: