CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

High School

Next Monday, I will be a freshman. Lucky me, haha. I'm a bit nervous, partly because it's my first day of high school, and partly because I will only know 4 other people in that school. See, I'm going to a different high school than I should be going to because I was accepted into the IB program (International Baccalaurate.) Only 4 people from my middle school were also accepted, and so these are the only people I will know. Tomorrow is freshman orientation, so I'm hoping I will make at least one new friend for Monday. Of course I can only hope. Also, my classes are supposed to be a tad bit more rigorous because of the program I'm in, so I hope I'll succeed. Arg. Freshmen nerves are gettin to me. ♥

1 comments:

Skippy said...

I wish you luck with your first day of school!