CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

lalala

I'm so bored right now.
I should be going to sleep soon so I can wake up early and get pics of the sunrise. . .but part of me thinks that that won't happen lol.

You wanna know something? I am STILL in total shock that the Twilight Saga is now over. I just...I just can't believe it! I'm going to miss it so much. I can't wait until Midnight Sun comes out! I'm dying to read it. I've already read the first chapter (on Stephenie's website;; check it out) and I absolutely LOVED it! I've always wanted to get inside the mind of Edward Cullen ;)

I also can't wait until December! Two things:
1) THE TWILIGHT MOVIE, OF COURSE!! (coming out Dec. 12th, ily Rob Pattz♥)
2) The Official Twilight Saga Guide (coming out Dec. 30th)

Seriously, December is an awesome month haha.

After I finish typing this, I will post a couple of my pictures on my lovely vacation :)

0 comments: