CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I can be so persistent.

Oh my gosh. I've been searching on Google & YouTube for this one song that I used to listen to all the time on the radio as a kid. All of a sudden, that song popped into my head and I couldn't remember some of the lyrics and what the title of the song was! It was all a blur. I remembered the beat perfectly, but that was no help lol.

So I've been searching for this one song for a half hour now and I finally found it! It's called "Manic Monday" by The Bangles. I used to hear this on the radio almost everyday when I was growing up and I love it. "Manic Monday" is the theme song of my childhood (since I heard it almost everyday!) Haha. *sigh of relief* I'm so glad I found it :]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTMWiCg_q6s

0 comments: