CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

"I can't fight an eclipse."

Well I've been reading Eclipse again. I haven't gotten far yet. I'm only on Chapter Two lol. I know;; that's pathetic. But I've been working on finding a new layout and posting on my Twilight Blog >> www.youraveragetwilighter.blogspot.com <<

I swear, I think I post on that blog every 5 minutes haha. It's mostly just quotes from the books though, since I'm going through back through all the books.

Anywho, I shouldn't be talking about Twilight on here lol. Let's see:

  • Well, I go back to school in two weeks (*sarcastic yay*)
  • I should be getting my braces in September?
  • I need to mail out those packages for Caitlin and Renate...*note to self*
  • I need to finish Lost Horizon soon.
  • I need to go over my supply lists again to see if I have anything I missed *note to self*
  • Finish Eclipse so I can read Breaking Dawn again *note to self*

--Kileigh

1 comments:

Skippy said...

I like your twlighter bog(am I aloud to speak of it on this blog?). And the layout for this blog is sooooooo cute, I like how the hearts look drawn.

OH!And your to-do list looks very diffacult.