CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Do you ever wonder?

I don't know. All of a sudden I found myself thinking upon this question. Do you ever wonder about how your life would differ today if something in your past had never happened or occured differently?

Hmm. That question just flew across my mind for a brief moment. I'm not sure why; but now I'm trying to think of an answer. I'll get back to you on that.

You can comment your answer if you like. I'd be more than glad to read it. I'm very inquisitve when it comes to this matter for some reason... ♥

--Kileigh

1 comments:

Skippy said...

I think events in our past help build our character.

Mistakes, chances, changes, people we've loved, lessons we've learned,things lost, are all the building blocks of who we are now. Without them we wouldn't be the people we are today. So I guess yes, if the past had occured diffrently we wouldn't be the same people.

Or so that's what I think.