CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Twilight Fever. [II]

Oh wow. What started as just reading my 'favorite parts' has turned into reading the whole book again! I started with Twilight naturally for reading my fave parts. But then. . .I got so engrossed with the whole book again and found that I had forgot some of the minor, but yet so major, details. So then I've just been reading the whole book! Haha, I guess I could've seen it coming. Right now, I am at the baseball scene where James has just smelled Bella and realized that she is human. I've also been writing down some of my favorite quotes, so I won't forget them again :)

I'm not sure what I'll do when I'm finished with Twilight and have to move on to New Moon. I'm not sure if I can read through Edward's leaving without breaking down into an abundance of tears! I absolutely HATE the feeling I get when I read that part. When Edward says, "I don't want you Bella.", my heart just rips in two. It's just so much. . .PAIN! It's unbearable. Ugh, I hate even talking about it. I'll move onto another point for now.

Anyways, so I've been thinking. I may make my own Twilight Saga blog. My friend Caitlin sorta inspired me, as she has one too with her friend Lydia (check Twilighters United--www.thetwilightersunited.blogspot.com) So, yeah. I think I'll do that right now real quick before I head to bed. I've been so wrapped up in reading Twilight again, I haven't stopped to see the time! But, time DOES stop when you read Stephenie Meyer's work haha ;)

So, yes. I will post the link to my Twilight Saga blog soon. Like very soon. Probably 'Edward-speed' soon :)

Anything & everything Twilight related will go there: all my opinions, my thoughts, and reactions to everything Twilight!

Yay, I'm so excited :)

0 comments: